- EVERYONE MUST SIGN IN AT THE FRONT OFFICE BEFORE ENTERING PARK, NO EXECPTIONS!!!
You must be 18 or older to sign a waiver to enter the park/campground.
If you are under 18, you MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or have a wavier signed and NOTORIZED by a parent or legal guardian.
- Everyone except children 10 and under will wear a wristband to validate proper check in procedures and receipt that you paid the Campground Admission fees to enter the private property of River Run ATV Park.
- Alcoholic Beverages are allowed in the park but should not be consumed while operating a motorized vehicle. By signing the wavier you agree that you will not drink in excess! Inappropriate behavior due to excessive drinking will result in the removal from the property!
- Speed Limit is 5-10 MPH on the main road, around the office, store, pavilion, cabins and ALL camping areas, everywhere else on River Run ATV Park it is recommend not to exceed 25 mph!
- NO GLASS BOTTLES OF ANY KIND allowed anywhere in the Park/Campground area!!!
- NO Firearms or Fireworks allowed on premises!!!
- NO ATV or any other type of Vehicle allowed in the river!! (TEXAS PENAL CODE SB 155)
- NO washing ATV’s in camping areas, please wash at the Wash Bay!
- NO parking in the RV area unless you have paid for a spot!
- Please keep the park clean! Place trash in barrels or dumpsters! (You packed it in, Please pack it back out)
- NO spinouts or (Donuts) allowed at “ANY LOCATION” on River Run ATV Park property, if caught it may result in removal from the property!
- NO fires except at your campsite! Put them out before leaving!
- Noise must be kept down by the Office and Camping area, quiet time is 11:00p.m.
- DO NOT DAMAGE ANY TREES!
- DO NOT cross any fences, gates, cattle guards, or the river!
- ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS IN THE PARK!!!
- All riders/passengers are recommended to follow all manufacturer safety rules as posted on your All-Terrain vehicle or as stated from the ATV Safety Institute
- BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time at our discretion.
To all our customers we have a favor to ask. Please respect our neighbors, their pets, and the speed limit on 747 when you are heading out to the park. Thank you so much for your help!